- 1 Andhra Bank Credit Card – Apply Online
- 2 Andhra Bank Credit Card Application Procedure – Offline
- 3 How to Activate Andhra Bank Credit Card?
- 4 How to add credit card in online Andhra bank net banking account
- 5 How to Pay AB Credit Card Bill Payment
- 6 Andhra bank credit card customer care
Andhra Bank Credit Card Apply online : You should visit Andhra bank Credit Card Portal and login in to https://onlinecreditcards.andhrabank.in to apply credit card online.
Dear readers, you can now apply for Andhra Bank credit card offline or Online very easily.
Currently Andhra Bank is not offering any facility to apply for Andhra bank Credit Card Only.
On the official website of Andhra bank, you will see the following message:-
“If you are interested in Andhra Bank Credit Cards, please visit Andhra Bank branch for further details. “
Andhra Bank is India’s one of the most trusted Govt. Bank with a large number of customers.
They offers different types of online facility to their customers, so that they can experience a hassle free banking.
Andhra bank credit card division manage all the credit card related product and services.
Applying for the credit card is an easy procedure but you need to read this article carefully.
What is a Credit Card?
A credit card is a plastic money which provides you facility to buy something without cash.
Also it provides you facility to withdraw cash under a specific limit. In the case of financial emergency you can withdraw cash.
Andhra Bank has different type of credit cards like:-
- Visa Classic Credit Cards
- Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Visa Signature Credit Card
- Rupay Platinum Credit Card
- Rupay Select Credit Card
All credit cards offered by Andhra Bank are either affiliated with Master Card International or VISA.
Andhra Bank Credit Card – Apply Online
As we already mentioned above that currently Andhra Bank is not providing the online application facility for Credit Card.
But good news is that you can apply Andhra Bank Credit Card Online using paisabazaar.com.
On PaisaBazaar.com you can submit the online application for the credit card provided by andhra bank.
Once you submit the application online then you can check the andhra bank credit card status also there.
Andhra Bank Credit Card Application Procedure – Offline
To apply AB Credit Card offline, you need to download the Andhra Bank Credit Card application Form.
How to Download Andhra Bank Credit Card Application Form?
You can either download the AB Credit Card application form using following link.
You can also download it from AB Official website which is www.andhrabank.in
Visit – https://www.andhrabank.in/English/Forms.aspx or Click Here
Note: Andhra Bank is not providing the PDF application form. They are providing JPEG Image application form.
Check Screenshots of Andhra Bank credit card application form:
- After Downloading the application form, take a print out of the form.
- Duly fill the form and submit it to the nearest branch of Andhra bank.
- Visit Andhra Bank branch to collect Andhra bank credit card application form.
- After filling it completely submit it in Andhra bank branch.
- If you application have no error and you if you meed the andhra bank credit card apply eligibility then you will get an AB Credit card within 30 Days.
- When you will receive your Credit card then you can check your Andhra Bank Credit Card limit.
- Different Card has different limit based on its type.
How to Activate Andhra Bank Credit Card?
You can login / Activate Andhra Bank Credit Card using your customer ID and password provided by Andhra Bank.
By doing Andhra Bank Credit Card Login, you can also activate your Andhra Bank Credit Card.
To login into credit card portal, first of all, you will need to register yourself through AB credit card login portal and for that you can use https://onlinecreditcards.andhrabank.in/. This is same as Andhra Bank Online Banking Registration.
After registration, you can access into AB credit card login portal.
Steps to Activate Andhra Bank Credit Card by Login
- First of all, Andhra Bank-AB Credit Card Login Portal/website that is “https://onlinecreditcards.andhrabank.in/”.
- Then click on “AB Credit Card Portal Login” to get the login page.
- A new page will open where you can enter your customer ID and password to log in.
- If you do not have your customer ID then, you can get customer ID by clicking on “Get your Customer ID” through your registered mobile number and new users can register by clicking on “Register User using OTP”.
- Through the link “Register User using OTP” you can register yourself by providing customer ID, date of birth and your registered mobile number.
- After accepting terms and conditions, you will need to click on “Register.”
- You can also reset/get your password again from Forgot password option.
How to add credit card in online Andhra bank net banking account
- Visit the official site of Andhra Bank that is www.andhrabank.in
- Then click on “Internet banking login”
- Then a new web page will flash there click on retail banking.
- Then in login page login to Andhra Net banking by entering your User Id and password and click on submits.
- After that in Andhra net banking page select credit card section and in that section click on “Add a Credit Card”
- There fill the details like enter your card number and click on “Add” to register your credit card.
How to Pay AB Credit Card Bill Payment
Follow the simple steps to make bill payment through credit card using online banking:-
- First of all, make andhra bank credit card login as described above.
- Once you will be logged in then In net banking home page select credit card section and click on “Credit card Bill payment”
- Then to pay credit card bill to click on search button.
- After that, your credit card bill will flash there click on “Click Here to pay” to make payment.
- You can go for minimum bill amount or for total bill amount by selecting the debit amount and then click on “Accept” to make credit card payment.
Andhra bank credit card customer care
If you face any problem related to AB Credit Card then feel free to contact Andhra Bank Customer Card.
Below are the complete details of Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Card:-
- Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll-Free Number (India) : 1800 425 1515
- Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Email ID (India): [email protected]
NOTE: – This web page is completely dedicated to the How to apply for Andhra Bank credit card online / Offline.
For more information related to Andhra Bank Credit Card, you can visit official website of Andhra Bank.