Today we are living in an era where Internet became our life and we all have a many accounts and it is very difficult to remember all account login password. Sometimes when you have an urgent work and you want to transfer money to anyone (add beneficiary to Andhra Bank) but at the same time you forgot your Net banking Password then it becomes very frustrating. So if you also forgot your Net Banking Password & if you were searching for the procedure to reset net banking password in Andhra bank online then so you are at right place as in this article we will be telling you the quick steps to to reset the Password for your Andhra Bank Net Banking. So you have to read this post and just follow the some simple steps and reset your password easily.
Procedure Net banking Login Password
- Visit to the official site of Andhra bank which is andhrabank.in
- Then go to the Retail user Login when you Login then click on continue option.
- Personal banking page will be open now you have to click on set Login password.
- Then Fill all the details like account number, username, Registered mobile number, dob.
- After filling all details you have to enter the OTP.
- Click the option of “Without ATM Card and profile password”. Select this option and click to proceed then click on submit option.
- You have to click on Reset your Login password at Branch then reset your Login password.