The process to Link / update Andhra bank account with Aadhaar card is very simple. In this article we are providing you the simple steps to link or update Aadhar Card to you bank account: Andhra Bank network include 2000+branches, 15 prevalence counters and 38 offices of satellites, 1098 ATM, s are set up in the country. Now you must be thinking ‘how to add Aadhaar number to Andhra bank account? Well RBI norms made it simple by which you can link Aadhaar with your bank account. Andhra bank has three processes by which you can do this. The first one is by visiting your nearest andhra bank branch, 2) You can do this via SMS Service & 3) Using ATM Machine. There are several benefits of adding aadhar card to your bank account as now a days government gives the subsidy by directly shifting money to your bank account. If someone doesn’t have an Aadhaar card then go to the nearest Aadhar Center & enroll yourself for the Aadhar UID Number, or if you already enrolled for it then just download your Aadhar card and then they can link Aadhaar number to the Andhra bank account. You must have bank details and original and xerox copy of Aadhaar card or printed copy of e-aadhar card or its information.
These are the tools or documents required to link with Andhra bank account:
- You must have a hard copy and xerox of your Aadhaar card and need passbook of your bank account in case you want to link it in offline mode. Submit it to the bank branch.
- If you want to do this online mode then you don’t need a hard copy, you just need your 12 digit Aadhaar number and Andhra Bank net banking Service. You can login to net banking and update your Aadhar number.
How you can link up the Aadhaar card Using Internet Banking
Keep your Aadhaar card, registered mobile and your account passbook and get ready to link up Aadhaar card with your Andhra bank account.
- Visit the official website of Andhra Bank:- andhrabank.in
- You must log in with your user ID and password.
- You need to click on the link in the home page (registration of Aadhaar number in internet banking).
- Then, enter and confirm the 12 digit of your Aadhaar card number in the respective fields.
- You will need to select your saving accounts for which Aadhaar number is to be linked.
- Click on ‘inquiry’ you want to know your status about linking and rejection of your Aadhaar number.
- Note: The bankers will verify it manually, and if everything is OK then you will receive mail on your address and messages on your registered mobile number by Andhra bank.
Link Your Aadhaar Card to Andhra Bank Account-Offline
- Visit your nearest bank branch and take Aadhar updation Form or you can download it from the official site of the Andhra bank also.
- Fill this form and submit it with the xerox of your Aadhar card.
- Bank will update it after verification and you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding this.
Link Your Aadhaar Card to via SMS
- Registered mobile customers can send an SMS to the 56161 and request for updation.
- Follow this:– AADHAAR <space> 15 digit Bank Account Number <space> 12 digit AADHAAR Number.
- On successful registration, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
Link Your Aadhaar Card to Andhra Bank Account via ATM
- First inserts ATM/Debit card in any Andhra Bank ATM.
- Under Services category you will need to selects AADHAAR registration option.
- Then, enter AADHAAR number twice.
- On completion of this process, you will receive a receipt of sending the request.