If you want to add Intra Bank Beneficiaries in Andhra bank to send payment to your friends / relative or your client’s Andhra Bank Account but you don’t know how to do this, don’t worry here we provide all information about this which is very useful for you. First of all, you have to know what is Intra its means within as in a transfer within the bank. Andhra bank has an agreement where you classify your account from which funds may go. Inter Bank its means between like as one bank to another bank. It is the one of the best Andhra Bank Personal Banking & Corporate Banking service that permits you to transfer funds electronic to another bank account.
Procedure to add Intra bank beneficiaries
Here you have to read this instruction if you want to know How to add Intra bank beneficiaries to send payment to other Andhra Bank Account, you just follow the instruction and you can get idea how to do this.
- Firstly you have to visit the official page of Andhra bank. Then you have to click on continue if you want to continue the process.
- Then you have to fill the personal log in details like User Id and password then you have click on submit button.
In the next page, you can see in the top option of Fund Transfer click them.
- Internal Third party option is showing you so click on it next page is open at the end of the page you have to click the option of Make Payment.
- Then you have to fill the details what they require to fill.
After filling all details you have to enter the OPT.
- When you enter the OPT then you have to fill the ID and transaction password.
- After filling the all details your transaction fully succeed.
This webpage is completely dedicated to “Adding Intra bank beneficiaries to send payment to other Andhra Bank Customer’s Account. You can bookmark this webpage to visit again later know latest updates related to add beneficiaries.