How to add a credit card in online Andhra bank net banking account: – Dear reader, through this article we are going to provide you information regarding How to add a credit card in Andhra bank through Online banking. To reduce your hassle environment of banking sector Andhra bank offered this facility to their customers. This facility helps you to save your time and energy but also help you to perform many credit card related facility safely and quickly.
If you are an Andhra bank net banking customer so you can avail this facility using online banking. To activate this beneficial facility you don’t need to visit bank branch if you are a net banking customer in Andhra bank. Net banking has many features which are so commendable and related customer need. So if you still do not have Andhra bank Net banking hurry up because you’re are living in the era where Time is money and with the help of Online banking, you can save both. Through this article we tutorial you how to add credit card using online banking in Andhra bank.
Steps to add credit card in online Andhra bank net banking account:-
- Visit the official site of Andhra Bank that is www.andhrabank.in
- Then click on “Internet banking login”
- Then a new web page will flash there click on retail banking.
- Then in login page login to Andhra Net banking by entering your User Id and password and click on submits.
- After that in Andhra net banking page select credit card section and in that section click on “Add a Credit Card”
- There fill the details like enter your card number and click on “Add” to register your credit card.
NOTE: – This web page is dedicated to how to add a credit card in online Andhra bank net banking account. The customer can bookmark (Ctrl+B) this web page for any other latest information regarding Andhra bank net banking.